Enter the world of mining on a colossal scale with the massive Bucket Wheel Excavator—the largest LEGO® Technic set to date! This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of motorized functions, including forward and reverse driving, moving conveyor belts, working boom with revolving bucket wheel, and a rotating superstructure. You can even rebuild the model to create a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
- Build the highly detailed 2-in-1 model featuring an array of different motorized functions
- Includes LEGO Power Functions such as forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belt and rotating superstructure
- The largest LEGO Technic set every made
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” high, 28” long and 11” wide. Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 8” high, 34” long and 8” wide, and over 12” high with boom extended. Mine Truck measures over 3” high, 7” long and 3” wide
- 3929 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 12 and 16